At Stanley’s Roofing, we believe that our team is our greatest asset. We strive to inspire and empower our employees and are committed to their success. We’re proud to have built our reputation as being “Best of the Best” in our industry and attribute that success to our hardworking and dedicated team.
Here are five ways we inspire our employees to do their best work everyday:
- Pride of ownership. We take pride in all of our work and make sure every job is done properly. That includes making things right when a customer isn’t happy. This starts at the top! Our company leadership will climb up on a roof with the crews to review work, help to complete jobs, provide estimates and work alongside the crews to execute a task properly.
- Rewarding top performers. We show our employees how much we appreciate their hard work and dedication through bonuses, holiday celebrations with meals, gifts and even team outings such as Top Golf or a cruise.
- Professional development. We provide ongoing learning opportunities for every employee through extensive on-the-job training opportunities, including educational workshops and demonstrations at our headquarters with leading product manufacturers and suppliers.
- Specialty training. Stanley’s Roofing does more than just asphalt shingle roofs, we also perform custom work, such as metal and tile roof installations. We have our own sheet metal shop and produce a lot of our own roof accessories. We also work with many different custom home builders in order to continue to grow our portfolio. The variety of our work provides our employees with greater opportunities for developing their skills.
- Community involvement. We believe in giving back to our community and encourage our employees to get involved with local charities and schools.
If you’re looking to join a great team built on honest, integrity, and quality, check out our current career openings. We’re always looking for great people!